It seems in the last decade or so, motivational quotes and inspirational quotes are front and part-way on Facebook and Instagram feeds. It’s no wonder why. They really do have that impactful kick to make you get up and do stuff!
I know for me, it was all these quotes that I kept reading that:
- pushed me out of my repletion zone
- gave me valiance to smash goals
- helped me believe in myself
- soothed my wrenched heart sometimes
- helped me out of waddle bottom, and
- kept me strong in times of trouble
Legends like Les Brown, Joel Brown and Tony Robbins motivated the crap out of me. I stayed strong and focused considering of their powerful words. I mean, they did quote all these inspirational words to motivate us, no?
Of undertow they did. So I’ve searched upper and low for the weightier and most empowering famous quotes of all time in hopes they inspire you like they did me.
Do quotes really help?
The wordplay is yes and no. No they won’t work if you read them, skim them off and never finger the power of their words.
Yes they will work if you make them work for you and you want them too. Quotes are like affirmations. Many of us recant affirmations either as part of our morning routine, evening routine or just whenever we need a boost.
When you read them and repeat them out loud and finger each and every word in every ounce of your being, they work!! Besides, I’m living proof they help. Empowering quotes have helped me out of waddle marrow twice, peepers a few times, and helped me smash and unzip goals.
So yes, they work. And these most famous quotes I’ve chosen are famous for a reason. They have inspired, motivated and empowered millions of people virtually the world to ventilator their dreams, believe in themselves and never requite up.
Without remoter ado…
10 famous quotes on taking whoopee and not giving up
1. The way to get started is to quit talking and uncork doing. ~Walt Disney
2. Anybody who overly workaday anything big or new or worth raising a observing fist in the air did it from their repletion zone. They risked ridicule and failure and sometimes plane death. ~Jen Sincero
3. Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, either way, you’re right. ~Henry Ford
4. The woman I am today would like to thank the woman I was 5 years ago for not giving up. You’re awesome. ~Iva Ursano
5. I’ll try is the wrestle cry of wimps. ~Tony Robbins
6. You must be the transpiration you wish to see in the world ~Ghandi
7. If you judge people, you have no time to love them. ~Mother Teresa
8. Those who dare to goof miserably, can unzip greatly. ~John Kennedy
10. I want to be in the arena. I want to be unflinching with my life. And when we make the nomination to dare greatly, we sign up to get our asses kicked. We can segregate courage, or we can segregate comfort, but we can’t have both. Not at the same time. ~Brené Brown
10 famous quotes on life
11. There is no greater traumatization than validness an untold story inside you. ~Maya Angelou
12. If you squint at what you have in life, you’ll unchangingly have more. If you squint at what you don’t have, you’ll never have enough. ~Oprah Winfrey
13. The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step. ~Lao Tzu
14. The mind is everything. What you think you become. ~Buddha
15. Everything you do and every visualization you make should be from a place of good. You should unchangingly be striving to make the world a largest place. ~Les Brown
16. You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough. ~Mae West
17. When we strive to wilt largest than we are, everything virtually us becomes largest too. ~Paulo Coelho
18. When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on. ~Franklin D.Roosevelt
19. If you cannot do unconfined things, do small things in a unconfined way. ~Napoleon Hill
20. Life isn’t well-nigh finding yourself. Life is well-nigh creating yourself. ~George Bernard Shaw
10 famous quotes on success
21. The secret of getting superiority is getting started. ~Mark Twain
23. Darkness cannot momentum out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot momentum out hate; only love can do that. ~Martin Luther King Jr
24. Resentment is like drinking poison and then hoping it will skiver your enemies. ~Nelson Mandela
25. If you surround yourself with positive people who build you up, the sky’s the limit. ~Joel Brown
26. Tough times never last but tough people do. ~Robert H. Schuller
27. You miss 100% of the shots you never take. ~Wayne Gretzky
28. If you’re going through hell, pension going. ~Winston Churchill
29. I have not failed. I just found 10,000 that won’t work. ~Thomas A. Edison
30. Often our most rewarding dreams are staring us right in the squatter but for some reason we focus on how nonflexible things are, how we are scared of the unknown and what would happen if we failed. ~Joel Brown
Write them out!
I unchangingly tell people to write that out and stick it in a place you will see it and read it everyday. That’s how quotes work.
My favourite famous quote of all time and one you should read over and over again, Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, either way you’re right. Read that when self doubt creeps in.