The Ambies gloat excellence in podcasting and hoist sensation and status of podcasts as a unique and personal medium for entertainment, information, storytelling and expression.
The Podcast Academy has expanded the Show Recognition categories to include Best Podcast for Kids and Best Indie Podcast. The Ambies 2022 are unsuspicious entries. The last stage to submit your entry is December 3, 2022.
There are two types of ribbon categories to consider for your submissions: Show Recognition categories and Talent Recognition categories. Find the category that is right for you here.
Before you get started with submission(s), please take a moment to review the rules and the entry process. Please note, names and titles entered on your submission form may be used in print and/or online if your podcast is nominated for an Ambie.
Here are some things to know well-nigh the rules:
Production companies, individual producers/creators, and distributors of a podcast series which published at least 3 episodes during the period from January 1, 2021, to December 31, 2021, are eligible for consideration. Any ongoing podcast can enter, and any miniseries podcast can enter so long as they published episodes in 2021.
English language only, at this time.
- Members of The Podcast Academy – $100
- Non-Members – $175
- Payments may be made by credit card, PayPal, or wall transfer.
- Submission reimbursements misogynist for qualifying individuals through The Podcast, Seriously Awards Fund
- Additional scholarships may be misogynist through The Podcast Academy.
Category Submission Limits: There are two types of category: Show Recognition and Talent Recognition.
- Show Recognition Categories: A podcast may be submitted into a maximum of three Show Recognition Categories.
- Talent Recognition Categories: There are no limits on Talent Recognition Categories.
Voting: Regular Members of The Podcast Academy will have one month to listen to nominated podcasts in their prescribed categories and vote for winners.
Winners will be spoken on March 22, 2022.